Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

This is my first attempt at blogging, so please bare with me as I figure this whole thing out!

I was on Facebook yesterday and came across a post from a fellow photographer, Denise Love from  http://2lilowls.com/ and she was starting a group for photographers that want to do a "photography project" to inspire ourselves, each other and push us to the limits.

This sounded like something I wanted or needed to do.  I just restarted my business since our family moved to Oshkosh.  It is not easy and I find myself wanting to do more but didn't know what to do.  

I went to Denise's website, http://www.photographyproject.net/ and read thru the different projects she suggests.  I decided to go with the project of doing a theme each week for a year.

My "Project 52" started yesterday and my first theme is "movement."  It has been fun looking for all the different images/visions to fit the theme.  I am already starting to look at things differently to find new ideas.  

I will be posting my images of my "movement" theme on Monday July 7th.  So, check back then to see what I found during my week!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment