Sunday, August 10, 2014

Project 52 - August 2014 {5}

Week 5 - Vacation

Hello!  I feel like I'm so behind on my project and blogging, well because I am behind.  I will hopefully catch up this week so watch out for two blog posts!

Week 4 was crazy busy because I was getting our house ready to rent out for a week, plus get ready for vacation.  So, week 5 we are on vacation and since I wasn't sure what I was going to have time for (photography wise), I decided to make the theme this week about our vacation.  I'm not sure if this is going to be boring or not for some but I think I did fairly well on the pictures.  I didn't bring my camera to everything so most of the shots are of us at my in-laws house in Deforest, WI.  

We really didn't do very much this vacation, just did little things and stayed mainly with my in-laws and my parents in Rockford, IL.  It was kinda nice being with family for awhile and being able to just bum around the towns.  

I'll just hit some of the events we did.  Atwood Fest happened to be going on while we were in Madison, WI and my brother in-law's band, Mojo Radio was playing along with Chicago's own Steepwater Band.  We had fun rockin' out to some of the best blues around!  We also went downtown to walk around, then to the terrace for the views and of course some Babcock ice cream.  Yum!  

My husband plays guitar every morning and he brought his acoustic guitar with on vacation.  It was very nice to hear his music with the open views of my in-laws place.  This was very relaxing and I loved taking my book to the sun room to have his music be in the background.  I miss it already!

We brought our yellow lab, Abby with on vacation and my in-laws have a yellow lab named Sassy.  They had fun playing with each other (or I mean Abby had fun chasing Sassy!) and being with the family.  

There's a lot more I could write about our vacation but I won't bore you and plus I'm tired!  Here's some photos for you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment