Monday, August 25, 2014

Project 52 - week 8

Week 8 - the color Blue

This week was a bit of a rush to get the theme done.  One of my favorite colors is blue so I though it would be great.  I only looked around my house for inspiration.  It's amazing what you can find in your home when you really look!

The first image is of my daughter after a volleyball scrimmage day.  School starts in one week and the official volleyball season starts.  Yay!  Can't wait to see what these girls will do.

The next couple images are of my lab, Abby or of her toys.  She can be so funny when I bring the camera around.  I was taking a picture of her basket of toys and she jumped up and had to see what I was doing.  Was I going to get a toy out?  Was I going to play?  

The rest of the images are just things around the house.  Different shades of blue.  Especially the Ball jars.  I love them!  LOL

Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment