Thursday, July 17, 2014

Project 52 - July 2014 {3} - Sneak Peek!

Week 3 - A day in the life of Abby {Sneak Peek!}

Abby is my 7 year old yellow lab.  She is just like a family member to myself and my family.  Life would be so boring without her!  This is a short video from the first couple of weeks after we brought her home.  She was probably around 8-10 weeks old and so cute!  It's hard to remember her so little.  They grow up so fast (but I am glad she's trained now)!  She still has a lot of this puppy still left in her.  She just loves to play!  

Hope you enjoy this sneak peek of what I'm working on this week.  Check back on Monday July 21st for the Project 52 images!




~ While going through some old photos, I came across the photos we took of Abby with her brothers and sister.  Plus, us taking her home and of her first few weeks with us.  I just have to share these too because she is so darn cute!  Hope you like them as much as I do!

~ This is when we picked her out of the litter. 


~ All her siblings were sleeping so she just went right on the top of the pile!


~ Saying "goodbye" to her mom.


~ Yay, my first bone!


~ I love sleeping with my sister.


~ My favorite toy ... ever (we now have "Mr. Quakers" the fourth or fifth - I lost track!)


~ Both are so young and small. Not anymore!


~ Me and my sleeping baby!


~ Let me help you, dad!


~ One of my favorite places to play with my toys!


~ Me and Abby


~ My husband and Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment